Buying Tickets to the Jurong Bird Park

Buying Tickets for the Jurong Bird Park (Singapore) 

About the Bird Park

http://www.birdpark.com.sg/


Internet Search Results for Tickets to the Jurong Bird Park

Events and Promotions for Tickets to the Jurong Bird Park







Backstory: (more later!)


What happened?

I made a last minute decision to visit the Bird Park Tomorrow. I want to find the cheapest tickets available for 2 senior citizens, 2 foreign visitors (one Adult and one Child), and 2 local Adults.

What did I do?

I just typed for Jurong Bird Park Discounts and Promotions on google and did my research.


Resolution

Purchased 2 senior citizen tickets on the official online store for $26, and bought the rest of the tickets on BeMyGuest (with a 8% discount code from Cuponation) for $86.




Share on Google Plus

About Aldrin

0 comments:

Post a Comment